Kathy Ansarinia, DDS
Meet Dr. Ansarinia
Dr. Ansarinia received her D.D.S Degree from the University of California , San Francisco, School Of Dentistry. She also has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Oral Biology from UCSF and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Physiology from San Francisco State University.
Dr. Ansarinia taught dental students for several years at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco. She has received extensive training on orthodontics for adults and children including invisible braces for adults.
Dr. Ansarinia is active in the following organizations and associations to stay current with the latest techniques in dentistry:
- Member of International Association of Orthodontics
- Member of ACA
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of California Dental Association
- Member of Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Member of Monterey Bay Dental Society